2018 Adult Course Pricing
- Any 4-week 90-minute series: $48 for all 4
- Any 5-week 90-minuteseries: $60 for all 5
- Any 6-week 90-minute series: $72 for all 6
- Swing into Tap! (Absolute Beginner) 5-week series: $50 for all 5
- Classic Grooves (Intermediate and up) 5-week series: $50 for all 6
- 60-minute drop-in class: $12
- 90-minute drop-in class: $15
- 6-class card (60 mins): $66
- 10-class card (60 mins): $108
- 6-class card (90 mins): $84
- 10-class card (90 mins): $130
Adult single classes
- Drop-in classes purchased online are good for 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Any drop-in classes purchased online are non-refundable. In the event of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances that force the studio to close, a class credit will be given. Class credits are good for one month from the date of the cancelled class.
Master/guest teacher classes
- Advance master class purchases are non-refundable.
- In the rare event that a master class is cancelled and not rescheduled, a credit will be issued for the amount of the class. Class credits are good for one month from the date of the cancelled class.
- Class cards are non-refundable.
- The 6-class card is null and void 2 months from the date of purchase.
- The 10-class card is null and void 4 months from the date of purchase.
- NO extensions for any reason after this time.
- No charge to cancel or reschedule private lessons, with two days or more notice. After that, there is a cancellation fee of $20. If an appointment is canceled less than 12 hours beforehand, the full amount will be deducted.
Before attending any of our classes, all students must sign a liability waiver.
- Please arrive to the studio at least five minutes before class begins and check in with the instructor.
- Please be mindful and respectful of classes in progress. We ask that you wait in the hall until the previous class is finished.
- Classical Indian Dance, Afro-Cuban: typically practiced in bare feet.
- Hip Hop, Zumba, Pound Fitness: sneakers work best.
- Lindy, Swing: sneakers, dress shoes, leather soled shoes work best.
- Ballet Basics and Barre Fitness: ballet slippers or socks
- Tap, flamenco: Any hard-soled shoe will do for your first tap/flamenco class. Sneakers are OK, but they have a tendency to stick on wood. In terms of buying shoes, it depends entirely on how much you want to spend and whether you prefer to try on and buy in-store, or order your size online. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our totally impartial list of recommendations.
Level and Age
- Choosing a level depends entirely on your learning style. If you have experience and you like to jump in feet first, try an advanced level. If you haven't danced in a while and would like to step in slowly, a beginner level might be the best first start for you.
- Children can take an adult drop-in class. Over the age of ten, we are totally OK with children hopping in to advanced classes and improving their skills. Children must follow common-sense class etiquette rules and complete the class to the end.