2018 Series Pricing
- Any 4-week 90-minute series: $48 for all 4
- Any 5-week 90-minuteseries: $60 for all 5
- Any 6-week 90-minute series: $72 for all 6
- Swing into Tap! (Absolute Beginner) 5-week series: $50 for all 5
- Classic Grooves (Intermediate and up) 5-week series: $50 for all 6
- 60-minute drop-in class: $12
- 90-minute drop-in class: $15
- 6-class card (60 mins): $66
- 10-class card (60 mins): $108
- 6-class card (90 mins): $84
- 10-class card (90 mins): $130
Adult single classes
- In the event that a student has purchased a class on MINDBODY and it is cancelled by us unexpectedly, (ie. bad weather or other unforeseen issues), a class credit will be given. Class credits are good for 1 month, after which they are null and void. Class credits can be used for any one class.
- If students reserved a single class on MINDBODY, they may cancel a class reservation up to 60 minutes prior to the start of class through the online MindBody portal OR mobile app. You’ll receive a class credit. If you do not cancel prior to the 60-minute window, you forfeit that credit.
- If students reserved a class using a class card, they may cancel up to 60 minutes prior to the start of class through the online MindBody portal OR mobile app. If you do not cancel prior to the 60-minute window, you forfeit that class.
- If, for any reason, you can't cancel online, please call or email us. We're always available!
- Please note that we cannot always answer the phone, especially during certain evening hours when classes are in session, so please leave a message or text and we will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
Master/guest teacher classes
- Advance master class purchases are non-refundable.
- In the rare event that a master class is cancelled and not rescheduled, a gift card will be issued for the amount of the class. Gift cards can be used for any class, no expiration date.
- Class cards are non-refundable.
- The 6-class card is null and void 2 months from the date of purchase.
- The 10-class card is null and void 4 months from the date of purchase.
- NO extensions for any reason after this time.
- No charge to cancel or reschedule private lessons, with two days or more notice. After that, there is a cancellation fee of $20. If an appointment is canceled less than 12 hours beforehand, the full amount will be deducted.
Before attending any of our classes, all students must sign a liability waiver. You can do this electronically when you create a profile in our MindBody portal. You will not need to sign it again unless we update the text.
Class Registration and Sign-In
- All students and Members are strongly encouraged to pre-register for classes online by visiting our MindBody portal.
- Please arrive to the studio at least five minutes before class begins and check in with the instructor.
- While we do accept drop-ins at the door, having a confirmed reservation is the only way to 100% guarantee a spot in class.
If you are unable to register for a class online, it means the class is already full. However, we encourage you to add your name to the waiting list — you will automatically be emailed if another person drops his/her spot and a space opens up for you.
- Classical Indian Dance, Afro-Cuban: typically practiced in bare feet.
- Hip Hop, Cardio Pop, Pound Fitness: sneakers work best.
- Lindy, Swing: sneakers, dress shoes, leather soled shoes work best.
- Ballet Basics and Barre Fitness: ballet slippers or socks
- Tap, flamenco: Any hard-soled shoe will do for your first tap/flamenco class. Sneakers are OK, but they have a tendency to stick on wood. In terms of buying shoes, it depends entirely on how much you want to spend and whether you prefer to try on and buy in-store, or order your size online. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our totally impartial list of recommendations.
Level and Age
- Choosing a level depends entirely on your learning style. If you have experience and you like to jump in feet first, try an advanced level. If you haven't danced in a while and would like to step in slowly, a beginner level might be the best first start for you.
- Children can take an adult drop-in class. Over the age of ten, we are totally OK with children hopping in to advanced classes and improving their skills. Children must follow common-sense class etiquette rules and complete the class to the end.