REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Adult single classes
- In the event that a student has purchased a class on MINDBODY and it is cancelled by us unexpectedly, (ie. bad weather or other unforeseen issues), a class credit will be given. Class credits are good for 1 month, after which they are null and void. Class credits can be used for any one class.
- If students reserved a single class on MINDBODY, they may cancel a class reservation up to 60 minutes prior to the start of class through the online MindBody portal OR mobile app. You’ll receive a class credit. If you do not cancel prior to the 60-minute window, you forfeit that credit.
- If students reserved a class using a 6-class card, they may cancel up to 60 minutes prior to the start of class through the online MindBody portal OR mobile app. If you do not cancel prior to the 60-minute window, you forfeit that class.
- If, for any reason, you can't cancel online, please call or email us. We're always available!
Master/guest teacher classes
- Advance master class purchases are non-refundable.
- In the rare event that a master class is cancelled and not rescheduled, a gift card will be issued for the amount of the class. Gift cards can be used for any class, no expiration date.
- 6-class cards are non-refundable.
- The 6-class card is null and void 3 months from the date of purchase.
- NO extensions for any reason after this time.